Wednesday, September 5, 2007

invisible shield strength test




Now that I have my Macbook protected with the full body invisible shield I thought it is time to test the strength and protection ability of shieldzone's super skin. I have used a glass plate and a key for that matter and am really very impressed. Check out the pictures and the video of my test.

--------------------------------------------------------

Da ich nun das invisible shield mittlerweile angebracht habe und mein Macbook gut geschützt sein dürfte, dachte ich es wäre angebracht einen Test bzgl. der Stärke der shields zu machen und bin wirklich sehr überrascht. Schaut es Euch selber an.

--------------------------------------------------------

今日はshieldzoneのinvisible shieldのテストを記入したいと思います。そのためにガラスのプレートと鍵を使う事にしました。テスト中にも思ったのですがこのshieldの強さにはとてもビックリです。本当に何をしてもMacbookを守ってくれそうで安心です。では、写真とビデオを観て確かめて下さい。




MB-switcher

For unpacking pictures please click here.

No comments: