Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Alpha version of Things: Some screenshots


So I'm not so sure if some of you remember my blog entry about Things.
Things is another GTD application that has entered alpha stage and since I got my hands on it I wanted to share some screenshots.


Well, first of all...after playing around with it for a while, it sure is easy to use and very clean. My first impression is that Things is a tags-focused app. It tries to use tags and filters to organize rather than hierarchical structures. I personally like this approach since it is more dynamic than having a structure.


Since this is still the alpha version, there is still a lot of features that aren't integrated yet but the app looks promising.

Here is the official homepage of Things: Cultured Code Homepage

MB-switscher

No comments: