Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Macbook finally back from repair...upcoming reviews

Well, my Macbook is finally back from repair after being in a repair center for almost three weeks. The defect seems to be fixed and I am quite happy about that.

Just wanted to post about the upcoming reviews that you might be interested in.
First, there will be a software review (it's been a while) of the application Remote Buddy.
Then I will try to post a review about a sleeve/case for the Macbook. I am about to get a product sample from raedan.de soon and am looking forward to testing it. The decision to include a case again for reviewing was made rather simple because the Tucano SecondSkin review (one of the first) is one of the most read reviews on my blog. Apparently, there is a general interest in sleeve reviews, so I hope you are excited about it also.

MB-switcher

No comments: