Tuesday, August 14, 2007

iMac Special / iMac Spezial / iMac スペシャル

Since I don't have the cash for a new iMac :-( I can't review the iMac myself so I tried to find good links where you get good information about the new iMacs and found two of them which I really liked. The first one is a video of neo-fight.tv which is practically a brief tour. The second link is a rather technical post (benchmarks). Hope you guys enjoy it.

残念ながら学生のぼくには新しいiMacを購入するすべがないので、このブログの読者のためにネットでおもしろそうなリンク集を探しました。結局見つけたのは二つなのですが、楽しんでもらえればうれしいです。

Im heutigen Post wollte ich zwei Links posten, die ich im Netz gefunden habe, die ich sehr interessant fand. Der erste Link ist ein Video und der zweite ist ein Link zu einem Benchmark Artikel. Hoffe Ihr habt euren Spass dran.

iMac Video (neo-fight.tv)
Benchmarks

MB-Switcher


Edit:
For gamers/Für Spieler/ゲーマー用ベンチマーク

No comments: