Sunday, July 8, 2007

IKEA and the Macbook? IKEA hacks for the crafty MB user.

As a weekend treat I would like to introduce some interesting IKEA hacks that I found on the internet regarding the Macbook (as a matter of fact for any notebook). I found an awesome blog entry on www.ikeahacker.blogspot.com. It has besides the three hacks below many others so be sure to check it out. My personal favorite is the modified stool you can get at any IKEA around the globe. I hope to find some time soon so I can make me my own IKEA-Macbook stand so watch out for that. Well, this was it for now. Enjoy the pics and start getting creative.

Heute möchte ich gerne einige Ikea Hacks vorstellen, die ich auf www.ikeahacker.blogspot.com gefunden habe. Es handelt sich hierbei um Notebookständer, die aus sehr günstigen Ikea Artikeln hergestellt wurden. Mein persönlicher Favorit ist der Notebookständer, der aus dem Ikea Hocker hergestellt wurde. Neben diesen Hacks sind noch zahlreiche andere interessante Sachen auf www.ikeahacker.blogspot.com zu finden, also lohnt es sich auf alle Fälle diesen Blog mal zu durchstöbern.

今回のポストでは、皆さんにおもしろいブログを紹介したいと思います。www.ikeahacker.blogspot.com です。このブログでは皆さんもご存知だと思うIKEAと言う会社の家具をハックして工夫して全く新しい物を作り出す事を目標としています。特におもしろいハックを探し出してみました。個人的、特に椅子のハックが気に入っています。時間があったら是非自分でも作ってみたいです。

MB-switcher





No comments: